I’ve recently hit 100 followers on my blog which is such an huge achievement for me, and I am super grateful for every single reader, comment or follower I have received (thank you SO much). I thought since I have now hit this milestone, I would introduce myself a bit more. So here we have 20 (random) facts about me!
- My birth name is Natasha, but I hate it and prefer being called ‘Tash’. Although, a lot of people call me ‘Tashy’ which I think is super cute!
- I absolutely love cats, and I have 2 called Teddy and Bobby.
- I work in a complaints department in a travel agency, which although may not sound like everybody’s cup of tea, I really enjoy it!
- I have a YouTube channel with one of my best friends, and it’s made me realise that I really enjoy filming and editing!
- I’ve been with my boyfriend for over 2 and a half years now, which is my longest relationship by far!
- I know I have uploaded posts about this before, but for those of you who don’t know, I suffer from anxiety and low mood. It’s something that I am learning to overcome and I am finding it quite difficult, but I will occasionally upload blog posts about it as a way of documenting my journey.
- My birthday is on March 22nd and I am 21 years old!
- I have visited Disneyland Paris twice now and I think it is one of the most magical places I have been to. There is such a positive vibe when you’re exploring the parks, and it really fills me with so much happiness.
- I have a brother and a sister who are 10+ years older than me.
- I am an Auntie to 2 nieces and 1 nephew, and I became an Auntie at the age of 8.
- One of my favourite things to do is to watch YouTubers and discover new ones. I love having an insight into different people’s lives and the way they portray it, and it really does take away any negative emotions I may be feeling that day.
- My favourite kind of days are cosy days in your pyjamas, lounging around and doing things you enjoy. For me, that might be writing a blog post, reading a book or catching up on the YouTube that I have missed.
- One of my life goals is to one day hold an event, or run a marathon, to raise money for a charity. I want to be able to have completely organised an event myself and raise money for a good cause. My chosen charity would be Macmillan Cancer Support as they supported my beautiful Nan during her final stages of life, and therefore they hold a special place in my heart.
- Although I’m now 21, I still don’t know what it is I really want to do in life. They say you should be thinking about this from a young age, but it’s not always possible and some people don’t have their life set out like others do. Right now I’m content with my job, I enjoy it and I’ll change when I’m ready to. There shouldn’t be any pressure on young people for these kind of decisions, the right thing will come to you at the right time.
- I never went to university, although that was a very popular option at the time I finished my A-Levels. As mentioned in my previous point, I still don’t know what I want to do so for me there is not much point doing something that doesn’t make you happy, or you have no interest in. As I’m getting older, I am thinking about it a lot more, but I don’t regret my decision of not going and that’s the main thing.
- I really enjoy baking! I’m willing to experiment and try new things in terms of what I bake, and I find it kind of a stress reliever at times. Especially when I succeed in what I’ve baked, and people actually enjoy it.
- Two of my dream destinations to visit are Croatia and New York. 2 completely different places, but still ones I would love to experience one day. I can only dream of being on a beach in Croatia, exploring underwater caves. Similarly, I’d love to experience the buzz of being in New York, seeing all of the bright lights and being able to tick it off my bucket list.
- I really enjoy writing posts for my blog and I love how I don’t put too much pressure on myself to upload. I can upload as frequently or infrequently as I like, and I really enjoy that aspect of it. Also, the fact that I can write freely about anything means that if I’m having a difficult day, I can document it to let out my emotions, similarly if I am having a really amazing day and I want to look back on it in the future.
- One of the things I really enjoy is organising surprises or events for people. For example, I organised a surprise birthday party for my boyfriend’s 21st last year. Although it was super stressful trying to arrange it, it was so worth it in the end as he really enjoyed himself and was very grateful!
- I am currently trying to get myself in the mindset of exercising and being more healthy. I find this quite a challenge as I would love to be somebody that can go to the gym, but I lack a lot of confidence and worry about other people’s opinions of me so I tend to avoid those situations. Also, if I am feeling quite down, I turn to unhealthy snacks which really isn’t great. I wouldn’t say that I comfort eat, but I guess its something that can distract me. I am working on this and I have recently signed up for a gym which hasn’t yet opened, but my goal is to actively go there on a regular basis once it has opened.
Those are 20 random facts about me, some might be more random than others of course. I found it quite difficult to think of things about myself, as I don’t think of myself as an interesting person, and I don’t have many hobbies. However, those are some of the things that I could think of! If you would like to know anything specific about me, then please feel free to ask! I am hoping to build some kind of a following on here and I love interacting with new readers, and finding new blogs to read.
I know that I haven’t posted in a while, but like I said in one of my points, I don’t want to put too much pressure on myself. I write and upload because I enjoy it, and it is something that helps to occupy my mind. I do have lots of posts planned but it’s just about finding the time to sit down and write, along with being in a headspace where I can clearly focus.
Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed reading and that you now feel like you know me a little bit better than before! I hope you’re all having a lovely bank holiday weekend!